2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2016 6:01 PM by bejacob RSS

Decline free birthday credit?

tpgst6 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I currently sit at 49 nights and have Gold status through all of next year. Is it possible to decline the birthday credit (in Nov)? I'd love to roll over 30 nights that I'm slated to right now instead of the 0 if I hit 50. Any stays between now and the end of the year will be done at SPG. Thanks for the help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Decline free birthday credit?
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

You only rollover nights in excess of your status and as you're Gold right now on 49 nights you'll not rollover any nights to 2017. So don't refuse that night, it's pointless...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Decline free birthday credit?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

You might want to check out this post tpgst6.

Elite status and rollover night

As brightlybob correctly notes, if you are Gold, the only rollover nights you would get are the ones in excess of 50 regardless of how you earned your Gold status or when it is set to expire.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...