4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2016 12:01 PM by j&c RSS

Having trouble registering for the Fall MegaBonus Promotion - help, please

j&c Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am hoping that one of the Community Managers may be able to help me. I tried to sign-up for the 10,000 points Fall MegaBonus yesterday afternoon - reply form says I'm already signed up. I did not. A call to Ella at Marriott Platinum Guest Services confirmed that I had not previously registered but she was unable to sign me up. Ella put together a Marriott Tech Support work order and to call back Wednesday for an update on the work order. C and I are staying at the Courtyard after our son's wedding on Sunday (10/9) so we need to be enrolled before Sunday. NathalieF carat and AndrewT can you please help? Thank-you, J

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Having trouble registering for the Fall MegaBonus Promotion - help, please
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Happy to help look into this for you! Hold tight while we try and get to the bottom of this. I'll send you a DM once I have more information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Having trouble registering for the Fall MegaBonus Promotion - help, please
    j&c Platinum

We're still having trouble getting registered for the 10,000 point Fall MegaBonus! Can anyone help, please. C

j&c Platinum

On Friday afternoon (10/7) we tried to register for the !0,000 point MegaBonus before our first promtion-related stay on Sunday night (10/9) after our son's wedding (why we haven't been traveling) and got a computer message that we were already registered. We were not. Platinum Guest Services documented the computer error and sent a work order to Marriott Tech Services. Since then, speaking and DMing with many (many) Marriott ambassadors, we have been told numerous times that we were registered for the 5,000 point promotion - no one knows how - and that no one is able to unregister and re-register us for the correct 10,000 point promotion. An exceptional Marriott representative, Ella through Platinum Guest Services, is tracking our stays manually to guarantee that we will indeed be working on the 10,000 promotion, and this is noted in our account file. J&C

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...