5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2016 1:15 AM by insertcoffee RSS

Help With Promo , Please...

stoked Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

New to this forum.  Been platinum for several years and signed up for and received promos throughout until now.  I registered for Fall 2016 10,000 points three times starting on August 1 when someone posted a link.  A few weeks later I checked to see it didn't show up on my account so I registered again and then again about a week later.  Today I checked and it still doesn't show on my account.  I called and was told I am registered according to "Paige".  Why isn't this showing on my account?

Thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Help With Promo , Please...
    nationwide Platinum

stoked - Welcome to Insiders!  There have been a multitude of problems associated with registration for the Fall 2016 Mega Bonus.  If you have a confirmation from the Platinum line or Customer Service, you should be good to go. The actual sign up didn't start until just a few days before the effective date, so you wouldn't have been able to register until after the first of September. 

Perhaps we can ask one of the oh so kind moderators here on the site to confirm again for you, and to see if they can get it to show in your promo list.  Paging carat or deannad or AnthonyT, can one of you check on this for Mr. Stoked please?  Thanks a million as always to the Insiders team!

Happy travels!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for tagging us in nationwideSo sorry to hear of your frustrations, stoked!  I'd like to help make sure everything is posting as it should and have reached out via direct message for additional details.  Talk soon

tewas21 Platinum

I am having a similar problem. Registered early on but never showed on the promo tracker. Had a stay from 26 Aug to Sept 25 and it seems the promo was never applied to it. Registered for it yet again and got the you've registered for the megabonus so hoping it works and I can be credited for my previous dates for the 10k for 10 paid stays. Help me out Carat

stoked Platinum

Thanks, all!  Problem solved. speedy offers of assistance greatly appreciated!

insertcoffee Platinum

I had this problem also. Signed up from the link here at Insiders, gave it plenty of time after the 15th to 'kick in', nothing showed up. Let it go a little longer, because, you know, Marriott IT.

Finally last week I decided it was not going to just show up, and I called in, and was told that not only was that person not able to fix it (it didn't show up on their end), but also no nights before that night would count. I encouraged her to reconsider her position and get a supervisor on the phone.

In the end, it was corrected, but I will be monitoring to make sure the points show up correctly. It has been taking me two weeks or more for my stays to credit, so this might be awhile.

I have to say I was not pleased with the initial hesitation to assist, despite the fact that I did everything properly on my end, and the lack of correct information about the program. This is not that hard, people.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...