2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2016 4:46 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Go Hogs Go!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If the Hogs beat the Alabama Crimson Tide tonight, it will be a major upset, and will break a 9-game losing for the Hogs against 'Bama. Even though we were not able to make it to Fayetteville for this big game, I am supporting them long-distance.

Gameday.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Arkansas
  • Re: Go Hogs Go!
    chris0311 Platinum

If the hogs beat 'Bama we would have some serious problems. I'm almost 100% certain that is one of the signs of an upcoming apocalypse and the end of the world

Not a Tide fan...just a friendly troll.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Go Hogs Go!
      razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

chris0311  I do believe in miracles!  They always said H*** would freeze over if the Saints won the Super Bowl.  Well, we had very cold weather and sleet/snow in the days following the win.  It was so cold that we decided to watch the parade on television rather than braving the weather!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...