1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 7, 2016 9:30 PM by nationwide RSS

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel

vickiinvirginia Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My son, daughter-in-law, and two grandchildren evacuated from Matthew and are currently staying at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. I am so impressed with their reports about how kind, supportive, and helpful the whole staff is being to all the hurricane "refugees."  According to my son, they've set up free coffee stations, free snack stations, multiple TVs for viewing weather and news in the lobby.  Most guests are hanging out in the lobby, so he says it's sort of crazy with so many people, kids running around, and a high level of anxiety, but the staff is being wonderful.  I am so thankful for the Marriott philosophy of doing their best to serve their guests!  Thank you, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
  • Re: Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
    nationwide Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

vickiinvirginia, this is awesome!  I just stayed there this summer, and found the staff to be exceptional!  Thanks for sharing!  We're glad your family is safe!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...