2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2017 12:11 PM by mshapiro99 RSS

Courtyard El Segundo/LAX

mshapiro99 Gold 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Found a nice place to stay in El Segundo, just a few miles from LAX Airport. In a quiet business park, this property offered clean rooms, pleasant staff, and reasonable rates. I did not like that they charged for parking ... it seemed like they were taking advantage of their guests, who could pnly reach the property by car. Still, I would stay there again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Courtyard
El_Segundo_CA
Courtyard_El_Segundo_LAX
  • Re: Courtyard El Segundo/LAX
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

It's become my favorite Go To property for pre flight stays when I have an early morning international flight out of LAX.  I'm often upgraded and the last couple of stays, they didn't charge for parking (the fee is pretty low anyway).  They also have hotel shuttle service to/from the airport, and we like to splurge and have dinner a couple of miles away at Il Fornaio in Manhattan Beach.  Is this property still a cat. 5 property?  I can't keep up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard El Segundo/LAX
      mshapiro99 Gold 6 Reviews

Naturally, it is a Category 6.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...