3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2016 11:31 AM by laketahoe RSS

Points/Nights for Multiple Rooms

jerseyshore Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have a couple of questions I was hoping to get some help with.

1. If I booked an prepaid for three rooms do I get the point AND nights credit for all three rooms?

2. How can I tell what nights were credited to me? I obviously can see my total nights, but don't seem to be able to see anywhere what specific stays I was given credit for (linked to question above. I prepaid for three rooms for two nights each, and I think I just got credit for a total of two nights)

Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points/Nights for Multiple Rooms
    7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I think you only get 1 night credit per night regardless of the number of rooms.

I'm kind of curious if you could get a night credit for SPG & Marriott on the same night though.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great questions jerseyshore123!  When members book and pay for multiple rooms, they will earn Rewards points for up to 3 rooms and will earn one Elite night credit for the room they occupy.  If you would like, we can take a look into your booking to make sure your Rewards number is attached to both rooms.  Can you send me a direct message with your Rewards number and the reservation numbers for all three rooms?  Thanks

laketahoe Platinum 3 Reviews

You only get credited for the room you've stayed in.  I learned this first hand.  The reason I was given by the Marriott Rewards people is that I cannot be at different places (rooms) at the same time.  So what I did the next time is put my wife's or other occupants Marriott Rewards number on the 2nd/3rd room reservation.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...