2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2016 11:53 AM by muppetwrangler RSS

2016 Fall Bonus

iowalaker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have a few questions about the fall bonus.  One, any chance we can see where we stand and check progress?  Between my honeymoon, and bachelor parties, I will easily be able to get to the 10 nights, so I signed up for that one.  I was just curious to see if I needed to make another trip some place to get to 20 if I need to.

Second, do they give out Cat 1-5 certificates with this promotion?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Maui, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: 2016 Fall Bonus
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I think it is just points so no free night

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2016 Fall Bonus
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

iowalaker, in your online account, under account overview, click on promotions.  There you'll see the Fall promotion and how many nights you've stayed.  This is a bonus points promotion only, so no free certs.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...