1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 3, 2016 7:24 AM by laurac RSS

New Hotel with the Spirit to Serve

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Danielle at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Plymouth, NH for a Spirit to Serve award.

When I stayed, this location had been open for a month. Danielle enthusiastically welcomed me and acknowledged my Platinum status with a room upgrade. When asked for restaurant choices that were vegetarian-friendly, she highlighted numerous places and provided menus for many of them, giving us the opportunity to determine whether they would be suitable. When the GM came out of her office, Danielle even asked her to make sure no good options were left out.

Danielle's attitude and helpfulness set the tone for a lovely stay. I think it's particularly important to recognize great associates at new properties to let them (and their managers) know that loyal Marriott Rewards members notice and appreciate great service.

Thanks to all the staff at the Plymouth FFI, and a special thanks to Danielle. Great job!

• Re: New Hotel with the Spirit to Serve
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, bejacob, thank you for sharing! On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...