7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2016 11:17 PM by todzwif RSS

Concierge lounge

todzwif Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does gold/plat status automatically allow access to the concierge lounge, or do I need to book a room on concierge level?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Concierge lounge
    seatexan Platinum

Gold and Plat both have access. Don't pay more, you will have access to the CL.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Yes you will get access from any room you are staying in

nmballoonist Platinum

You might be on the CL floor(s), or another floor, but like jerryl and SeaTexan said you will have access.

mustanggt Platinum

Gold and Platinum status will NOT give you automatic access to the CL at Ritz Carlton hotels.  To gain access to their CL you must pay for a room that specifically includes access.

seatexan Platinum

Good point... I always forget about RC as I rarely stay, for those reasons.  I just go to the RC in Nola to order drinks. Great bar there!

nmballoonist Platinum

Ditto SeaTexan's comments. I don't frequent RCs and forget their rules are different. Good catch mustanggt

todzwif Platinum

Thanks, everyone!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...