5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2016 1:50 PM by YogiB RSS

Does Marriott offer anything if you stay on your birthday in Courtyard or some similar brands

pradyot Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Folks ,

I would like to know if Marriott offers any kind of benefit if someone is staying in Courtyard during his/her birthday .

(I know it would be not the very best idea to be in hotel during your birthday )

Regards,
Pradyot

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does Marriott offer anything if you stay on your birthday in Courtyard or some similar brands
    seatexan Platinum

I have stayed at Marriott's 2x for my birthday and was very happy!  But that was at the JW Houston Galleria and NY Midtown Renaissance. Both hotels recognized my birthday.

I have not stayed at CY for my birthday, but they might do something if you let them know you are celebrating!

Be sure you have your b-day listed on your Marriott Rewards acct.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does Marriott offer anything if you stay on your birthday in Courtyard or some similar brands
    guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

We've had various offerings when the hotel knew we were celebrating either a birthday or an anniversary. Cakes, dessert trays, champagne, wine, cheese trays. Have only had these types of things at a full service Marriott(JW, Autograph, Delta, Marriott etc) so don't know about Courtyard, Residence Inn, Springhill or Fairfield. Let them know when you are making your reservation and let us know if anything suprising happens.

rebeccakirahannah Platinum

We haven't stayed at any Courtyards on birthdays but I have had special treats at two Autograph Collection hotels, a Renaissance and a Marriott. We were doubly impressed by the Renaissance that noticed that our youngest was wearing an "it's my birthday" button and they sent balloons and a slice of cake to our room for her. 

IMO, a birthday is a great day to spend at a Marriott as long as you are not working and not alone...But then again I don't actually need a lot of encouragement to find an excuse to stay in a Marriott

YogiB Platinum

Just to avoid any disappointments: hotels don't have any obligation of any kind to do something for your special day.

That being said: I'm sure that hotels (even CYs) will do an effort to offer something to underline your celebration. It's an important part of the client experience and will be paid back through the word-of-mouth marketing and potential on-line reviews.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...