1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 22, 2016 4:59 PM by carat RSS

Spring Promo 2016 - Thank you, Cara!

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just letting the group know that I had a problem with points not posting properly for the Spring 2016 Promo.  It may have been entirely my fault as I hadn't updated the expiration date of my Marriott Rewards Chase Card, and you needed an active Chase card to get the extra points from the promo.  I called the customer service line, but the rep just didn't understand exactly what I was asking and insisted that I'd gotten more points than I deserved.  But neither the extra points that I actually earned nor the extra points that the rep thought I had gotten showed up on my activity log on my MR account.  So I asked carat to help, and in just a day or two my missing points appeared on my account, plus some extra to line up with what the phone rep had said I'd received (but I hadn't).  So, a big thank you to carat and for my fellow Insiders for the great help and advice on this and all things Marriott and travel-related!  I have three conferences this fall, and none are on Marriott properties.  But you can bet I'll be staying at a nearby Marriott property for all three

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring Promo 2016 - Thank you, Cara!
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Always a pleasure clebert!!  Thanks again for your kind words, they are very much appreciated!!  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...