1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2016 7:19 AM by laurac RSS

Nada Arafat Rocks!

craigwitte Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Nada Arafat for a SPIRIT TO SERVE award.  Nada is the Front Desk Supervisor for the Marriott Saddle Brook (NJ) hotel. I flew in to town late in the evening and realized I did not get a chance to print one critical document that I needed first thing in the morning. I called the front desk to ask if there was a public computer with an accessible printer in the hotel.

At that point, Nada jumped into action!

Instead of just answering my questions, she send me an email from her personal email address and said that she would print them for me and deliver them to my room.  Not only did she complete that task in record time, but she also printed three copies of the document than just the two that I requested, AND inserted each into a plastic sleeve for a 3-ring binder (as if she read my mind).

I have been a loyal Marriott Rewards member for more than 25 years now and have racked up more than 740 nights stayed to date. I can honestly say I've never received this level of customer service from ANY Marriott employee to date.  Nada's Spirit to Serve is exemplary and should most certainly be publicly recognized!

Craig

• Re: Nada Arafat Rocks!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, craigwitte, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...