5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2016 6:36 PM by pluto77 RSS

Portsmouth, VA

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm spending a few days in rainy Portsmouth. The Renaissance sits right on the water. From the 16th floor, water taxis and sailboats go by regularly...Too bad it's raining.

I've also stayed across the water at the Norfolk Waterfront Marriott, but that was a long time ago.

What's your favorite Marriott property in this part of Virginia?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Re: Portsmouth, VA
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

the Norfolk Waterfront Marriott is a wonderful hotel with a great location, great staff, and a delightful CL.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rlswider Platinum 7 Reviews

I agree on Norfolk Marriott one of my favorites

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mustanggt Platinum

A particularly nice resort in Williamsburg is the Marriott Manor Club at Fords Colony.  It is situated among 3 golf courses,  is close to historic Williamsburg attractions, and Busch Gardens.  This MVC property is well suited for family vacations.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

From the Renaissance CL......

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

I have never been to this part of VA.  It looks nice.  I was supposed to meet my parents in Williamsburg (Fords Colony) in just over a week from now.  I am having to bail on that trip in the interest of - employment.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...