3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2016 2:27 PM by softbal020 RSS

Ebates at 6% cash back for Marriott!

softbal020 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Ebates has 6% cash back right now for Marriott reservations.  I just cancelled all my reservations and re-booked them so I would get 6% back!

This is the highest I've seen, its normally 2.5% and sometimes 5%.

If you arent using Ebates, sign up here https://www.ebates.com/r/ASHLEY38090

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ebates at 6% cash back for Marriott!
    john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

Only a limited number of properties involved. And I notice you're spamming your ID show you can get benefits any time one of us logs on with your link.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Since Marriott Rewards points are worth a lot more than 6% of the money spent, this does not look like any sort of bargain.  As Platinum, using the Marriott VISA, I get points worth about 20% of what I spend at most Marriott properties.  I would not give that up to get a 6% rebate.

softbal020 Platinum

Yes, I am platinum as well and use the Marriott Visa also.  Ebates is a separate cash back reward.  Just click the link above, sign up and then click marriott and after your stay you will get 6% back into your Ebates account which can then be sent to you via paypal or a check in the mail.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...