11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2016 7:20 PM by gm1 RSS

THANK YOU ALL TIPPLERS!

fistuk Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What a weekend!

Definitely not only exciting, but also inspiring and productive. Why productive you ask? For the very simple reason that although it may seem we only got to meet each other, we also got to know each other - which is what this gathering was all about.

It's simply because we're all travelers, sharing our common interest in traveling in general, and in Marriott in particular, and swapping experiences between ourselves. It's not straight forward to have this kind of experience, and it looks like this is another type of being rewarded as being part of the Marriott Rewards program (just another way to look at things ). This whole issue is probably a significant part of our lives, pushing us forward to explore as much as we can, thus making us happy . I can definitely say I'm happy and I'd like to thank you for making it so.

We always inspire to improve our environment in order to make ourselves more comfortable, and after this one I'm sure we can all clearly say: indeed, it will just get better.

With this optimistic view I'd like to thank again all participants, and wish us all many more similar events with many more insiders joining us!

It will be my pleasure to occasionally bump into any of you guys anywhere around the globe (in a Marriott hotel of course ).

So... C U around!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: THANK YOU ALL TIPPLERS!
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Was great to meet you . Safe travels back across the pond

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

fistuk, it was great meeting you and getting to know you.  Thanks for making the effort to make the long trip!  Safe travels home!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I learned from fistuk, himself, that there are timeshare type bargains out there if it's something that interests you...he's gamed the game.

Jsucool76 Gold

Was great meeting you fistuk and everyone else. Hope your flight goes well.

You've inspired me to start doing LNF rates, my laziness is costing me money!

Hope everyone had good flights home! I'm at the Admirals club in CLT, should be back at home in about 4 hours. # AmericanAirlinesIsGreat? (no its not)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

It was great to have the opportunity to meet you, fistuk, "Mr LNF" himself and I hope this will be the first of many times I will see you... Hope you are safe now back in London.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

fistuk, it was great meeting with you and getting to chat with you! Hope you had  safe trip back 'across the pond' and looking forward to meeting up again.

seatexan Platinum

Yeah I need to stop being lazy like Jsucool76... and read your LNF guide! 

I had a blast hanging out with you and learned some things!  Win win there.  This weekend is definitely on my top 10, maybe even 5, for the best weekend ever.  It was a really unique event with a wonderful turn out.

Hope to see you in the spring!

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Beautifully written, fistuk!!!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

What a great time and thank you for coming into Houston fistuk.  It was fun watching you and Jsucool76 talking to one another at breakfast on Saturday morning.  I still think you should have tried ice skating at the Galleria!!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

fistuk, it was truly a pleasure meeting you as well as spending time shopping with you and SeaTexan!  Thanks for all of your help with the luggage purchase!  I hope we will one day meet again!  Take care and safe travels.

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

It was a pleasure meeting you fistuk. I now have the ability to place a "real" person with your online identity. As others have already mentioned, I wish you a speedy and smooth trip back across the Atlantic. May the jet stream be with you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...