1 2 3 8 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2016 9:36 AM by seatexan RSS

TIPPLE PICTURES!!!

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Who is going to come out of TIPPLE with the best picture?  Let the posts begin in earnest today!!!   Here are the boys -  Bob and Brian brightlybob and bejacob !  Bob and Brian each brought some local flavor.  Bob brought "pub snacks!"  Biscuits (cookies)  Digestives and Jammie Dodgers (excellent with tea I hear)!  Brian broke out the buckeyes from Ohio - Chocolate and Peanut Butter!  Even a Florida Gator can eat some of those Buckeyes! 

Bob and Brian.jpgpub snacks.jpg

• 1. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    seatexan Platinum

I wish I could post pics on here from my phone.  They are so MASSIVE when I try.  

Great images!  And fun snacks. Thanks brightlybob

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    Jsucool76 Gold

I've got a few!

My obligatory photo of brightlybob

IMG_20160916_220905.jpg

My "oh, ****, I still need one more post to cap out my 1,250 points" photo. Nice and blurry (and apparently sideways) phone won't let me rotate it.

IMG_20160917_083033.jpg

My artsy "original steel beam" photo

IMG_20160916_223214.jpg

And then a picture of my beer with a guest appearance (can you guess who?)

IMG_20160916_223034~2.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 3. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Nice photos nationwide.  Looks like you're having a blast. 

• 4. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Good morning, Houston!  So happy to be here to finally meet and see "old" friends!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

(Dreamliner, Ahhh. ❤️)

My oh my, how we are being spoiled with such lovely room assignments.  Marriott, Nathalie, THANKS!!!  You are the absolute best!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 5. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    nationwide Platinum

Yes, indeed, the King Suites are quite a treat!!!  And the lounge is huge!!!  Renae was delightful mixing up fantastic cocktails in the lounge last night!

Great breakfast this morning!  Thanks NathalieF and JW Marriott Downtown Houston for the hospitality! 

• 6. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Nice upgrades!!!!

• 7. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Although the pictures look huge on your phone they do come out fine when posted, so go on SeaTexan post those pics!

• 8. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    nationwide Platinum

The Griffin in the corner of the lobby (with wings outside the hotel) is awesome!!!    And, the views from the tubs in the corner rooms are great too!!!

Griffin.jpgCorner Tub View.jpg

• 9. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Mini Tippling with razorbackfan, bikinchris  and Jsucool76

IMG_1441.JPG

• 10. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Just checked in and second that this is a lovely hotel

• 11. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Great photos!  Keep them coming!! 

• 12. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    nationwide Platinum

Take a look at navysafe's room!image.jpeg

Location Brand Hotel
    Houston, Texas, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Houston Downtown
  • 13. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    nationwide Platinum

navysafe & nationwide Tippling away!!! 

Nationwide and Navysafe Tippling Away.jpg

Location Brand Hotel
    Houston, Texas, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Houston Downtown
  • 14. Re: TIPPLE PICTURES!!!
    nmballoonist Platinum

I am glad that everyone is having a great time and sure things will get even better with the Saturday arrivals, but I am very bummed that I was not able to be there to participate.  However I tried to do my part for the pre-TIPPLE from afar by having a Marble (local Abq brewery) Double White Ale last night over a burger with Mrs. Balloonist.  The good news is I was able to get my flight review in this morning with a nice hour and twenty minute flight NW of Albuquerque. No pictures to share, sorry.  So now I can pass the FAA gauntlet at the AIBF registration and get my pilot credentials.

Tomorrow's task will be to move our 5th wheel trailer out to the board area at the field in preparation for the event.  That will be our home away from home for the nine days of the event.  Will not be a plush as the accommodations y'all have at the JW, but it saves battling traffic in the mornings.  Maybe I should get some JW pillows and linens and dream that I was at TIPPLE.  And we have TIPPLE-like food and drink functions with Board members gathering at what is termed "THE Table" between some our RVs.

Best wishes to all the Insiders Tippling in Houston.  Hope this is not the first and last event so I can join in the future.

1 2 3 8 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...