18 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2016 10:16 AM by Jsucool76 RSS

A New Badge for TIPPLE Attendees?

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

_M_parInsiders Meetup Badge.png

erc must have had something to do with this!  Given his penchant for "...stinkin' badges!"  This is awesome!!!  Has anybody else even noticed this?  Funny that TIPPLE is nowhere to be found   I guess we really are going to settle on Insiders Meetups going forward....  Of course, in Houston it was more of an Insiders Roundup! 

• Re: A New Badge for TIPPLE Attendees?
    seatexan Platinum

Was this on your badges page? I didn't see this on mine.  How fun!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That would be an "Eagle" in the golfing world if it really is a TIPPLE badge!  My guess is someone on the way to BWI had more time on his hands than he should have!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seatexan Platinum

SAD CAT.jpg

I'll give it a few days.  At least my Elite Nights posted.  Didn't get the Facebook check-in points yet either.  I'll keep checking.

seatexan Platinum

I checked in at 4 for the pre party... I am thinking I did that all wrong now.

I sent the downtown JW a FB message asking.  I am ok with not getting the check in points if I did that wrong.  Buuuut.... I'll be gutted if I don't get the badge over a wrong check in.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hey SeaTexan - the meetup badge is on your Insiders profile!

seatexan Platinum

DOH CAT.jpg

I forget about the insiders ones sometimes.  All I think of is the brand badge collection and how bejacob more than likely holds the record.

Jsucool76 Gold

I got it. Woohoo

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I got mine, too.

erc Platinum

Oh you crazy gamification kids   rainbows & unicorns

you're putty in BIG THOM'S  Resistance_is_futile.jpg hands.

As I've said many times, here's my view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_awAH-JJx1k

Great job bejacob & brightlybob and thanks to the local hosts IAHFLYR and nationwide. And of course,
    a big thank you to Marriott for sponsoring the marvelous time.

I greatly enjoyed seeing all the Insiders I saw (I'll put you on my Herbalife, Amway, and Mary Kay mailing lists).

Looking forward to the next one. Now back to my cave

to get some rest for my daily battle with the Marriott
    ascension teaching: THE SPIRITUAL MATRIX.

nationwide Platinum

erc - that's just plain funny right there!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Oh yes that is totally erc with that post and even without making the Taco after midnight Taco run I still got the badge!!! 

fistuk Platinum

Yep, it's showing on my profile too.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Very nice badge, indeed!  Maybe next time...

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I see the badge on my Insiders profile page.

You can thank NathalieF for the badge. On Saturday, she told me this would show up sometime this coming week. I honestly didn't expect it so soon.

nationwide Platinum

NathalieF, thanks for the pleasant surprise that is the Marriott Insiders badge from Houston!  This is icing on the cake from a great weekend!  We appreciate you Nathalie! 

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

A very nice gesture on the part of Marriott to recognize TIPPLE, as well as the Insiders as an entity.

Jsucool76 Gold

Definitely.

Thom referred to us (insiders) as "Marriott's most dedicated members" both in a tweet as well as in person. Not sure how familiar he was with MRI before the event, or if he got a quick crash course on it, but he seemed pretty genuine.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...