8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2016 10:29 AM by gentilkiwi RSS

Elite Concierge Program

texaschef Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hey All,

Haven't seen or heard much from fellow members of this program. Would be curious to know how others are experiencing

the new program.

How has your personal Concierge experience been? Has your rep remained constant or have you had a hard time

reaching them via the personal number?

Any outstanding examples of benefits from having the Personal Concierge?

Once I hear more experiences from others, I'll chime in with my experiences thus far. Don't want to influence or

foreshadow anyone else's interactions at this point.

Ciao!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Elite Concierge Program
    roadwarrior714 Platinum

My interactions have been positive. It's a great step in the right direction in my opinion. I have not had any issues with connecting with my Concierge. If she is not around, the others on staff have done the needful to help. The benefits I have experienced was a recent trip to Kentucky. Great room, warm staff and a nice greeting.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seachi Platinum

That's great - wish PP folks could opt-in to the program.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

texaschef

I had a very positive experience right out of the box, but since then I have not connected with my personal concierge one time!  I constantly receive a out of office message and am directed to someone else.  That said, the program is still foggy to me and I am not really sure what to expect.  Early on, I stayed at a MVC property  on points with my wife and was treated like a king. That set the bar high and since then I really have not noticed any appreciable difference.   I am interested to hear your experience.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sorry to hear that, shoeman1000. Could you send me a direct message with your Rewards number so I may look into this for you?

In the meantime, you can gain a little clarificatiion on the program at the link below.

https://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/member-benefits/get-more-rewards.mi

Thanks!

gentilkiwi Platinum

I had similar experience.

I constantly receive a out of office message and am directed to someone else.  Sometimes, when I email the person, there was no response. I had to call Platinum desk to get my issues resolved.

auntiesam Platinum

I've had no contact with my personal concierge since the initial introduction. Since then, I've been in a Marriott property almost every week, with both domestic and international stays, paid and award travel.  (Primarily paid.) I tend to be a pretty self-sufficient traveler, so I guess I'm still trying to determine how/when this program can benefit me.

A couple weeks ago I had a couple points related issues to resolve, but didn't feel they were worth bothering my concierge. I called the standard Platinum desk, but was automatically routed to the concierge desk with the option of leaving a message for my concierge or speaking with whichever concierge was available. I took first available. She was very helpful, took her time with me, and followed up, but what I thought were two very simple issues are still unresolved. So, while initial contact and follow-up was easier, I don't feel that my participation in the program gave me any additional consideration or priority in issue resolution.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number as well.

agbcpa Platinum 5 Reviews

I equate this to the "premier platinum" elite level no real benefit for those of us who stay excessive nights at Marriott properties

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...