2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2016 11:01 AM by carat RSS

Are Platinum Rewards Offers Being Discontinued?

mustanggt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

When you click on "Marriott Rewards Offers" on your main page you arrive at the various dated offers.  First would be listed "premier" offers followed by all other offers.  Most of the premier offers have now expired leaving only one.  Usually you can find 8-10 of them at anytime, many of which are very useful.  Is Marriott phasing out these premier offers?

• Re: Are Platinum Rewards Offers Being Discontinued?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I'd like to take a look into this for you mustanggt.  I'll circle back with my findings.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are Platinum Rewards Offers Being Discontinued?
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

After looking into this a bit further, I was able to find out that they are not going away.  Since these offers are for specific properties or regions, they tend to come and go.  When a new batch of offers are released, we typically post them here on Insiders.  Here is the most recent post, Member Exclusive Offers - September 2, 2016.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...