2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2016 1:13 PM by alisonqv RSS

Is the Marriott BED Rewarding?

mrlene4 Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We Marriott Elite loyalists love the Marriott Bed.   Why is there not (or show me how, if there is!) a way to associate a ShopMarriott Bed products purchase to my Rewards account, and why are POINTS not earned on such purchases!  Also no link from rewards site to ShopMarriott?       Thanks and Sleep Well.............better when rewarding....!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is the Marriott BED Rewarding?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi mrlene4.  The Marriott beds are very comfortable, I have to agree with you there!  When making purchases through shopmarriott.com, you will not earn Rewards points.  However, if you were to use your Marriott Rewards Credit Card, you would earn 5 points per dollar spent.  Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is the Marriott BED Rewarding?
      alisonqv Member

Since i didn't get any rewards for buying from them I bought my bed from a place called Good Morning Mattress Center - They have the same bed that's in all the Marriott but with a better price. The difference is the cover, but the construction of the mattress is exactly the same

Here is their phone number: (855) 825-4530

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...