3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2016 6:05 PM by phctourist RSS

Multiple Rooms but Credit for only One Room

poppa1 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I don"t understand why you only get credit for one room's night when you have more than one room. My family needs more than one room usually three, I pay for three rooms but only get the nights for one room this doesn't make sense. I believe you should get credited for each night on each room that you are paying for. What further confuses me is now you get credit for nights you stay on points.

this is messed up you don't get credit for rooms you pay for, but you get credit on free rooms.

This doesn't  seem right, maybe someone can explain it to me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Multiple Rooms but Credit for only One Room
    YogiB Platinum

When you book a room, always check rate details. Some rates state that only the Marriott Rewards member staying in the room can get the advantages and since you can't physically sleep in more than one room at a time, you only get points and nights for your own room. This is usually the case for Members-only offers.

However, in many cases when you're staying at a regular rate, you should be credited all points and nights into your account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi poppa1.  Members are eligible to earn credit for up to three rooms, however, will only receive one elite night credit for the room they are occupying.  Sounds like you've had a few recent stays where you were only credited with one room and I'd like to help.  I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message for additional details.  Once received, I'll work to make sure you've received all eligible credit.   

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

It doesn't make sense to me but it has always been that way.  When we used to take multiple rooms we got multiple credit cards and charged each room to a different person and card , thus getting all the credits.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...