6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2016 12:29 AM by phctourist RSS

Concierge Lounge Access

crnkotm Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone else experience having access to the concierge lounge after hours or weekends? I've been able to access some but not others. I love having access for a quick water or soda.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Concierge Lounge Access
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I have been able to from time to time, but not the norm.  It would be nice to have that ability all the time when the CL is not open just to get the water.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

varies from property to property   during the week when lounge is closed you can usually get in for a soda or water but at the weekend s there usually locked down

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Varies from  property to property!  Some let you in for drinks.  some allow you to use the coffee makers.  Some put out light snacks,

The majority, however are closed!

Jsucool76 Gold

Many in the US close on weekends.

Hopefully I'm allowed to post this. Here is a list, created by other marriott rewards members, who report back which lounges are open/closed on weekends.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-ritz-carlton-rewards/1078647-master-thread-domestic-international-executive-lounges-open-closed-weekends.html

j&c Platinum

We always ask at check-in and occasionally they take our key cards back and reprogram them C

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

In my experience access, after hours, varies from hotel to hotel.. There is no consistent policy so I enjoy it when I get it!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...