5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2016 12:25 PM by carat RSS

Points Posted But Actual Stay Not Showing

corrie1013 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm so confused!!    Checked account today and it looks like the points from my last 2 stays have posted....but the actual stays are not showing in my activity.  Has this happened to others?  I'm assuming the stays will catch up....right? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points Posted But Actual Stay Not Showing
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I've noticed this before. My points balance is higher, but the activity hasn't appeared yet. I usually check back later the same day. The stays will show up. I'm not sure why there seems be a lag between the two, though I have seen it happen several times. It always catches up.

Report back later (today or tomorrow) once the activity shows up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Same thing has happened numerous times to me, nothing to be concerned about....yet!

corrie1013 Platinum

yep- you were right...now the stays are there...very weird.  Thanks for replying!

eclarkebu Platinum

Same thing is happening to me, only it's been days. Points posted on Friday of last week, updated activity still hasn't shown.  Any thoughts?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders eclarkebu!  This is very odd!  I've reached out via direct message as I'd like to take a look into this for you. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...