1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 12, 2010 3:58 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Mega Miles program

vf84tcat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Mega Miles states "On your 2nd stay earn triple miles".

Does this mean your 2nd stay at THAT property or your 2nd stay at ANY Marriott property during the earning period of 1 Feb to 1 April?

i.e. I stay at a Mariott hotel in DC. 1 week later I stay at that SAME hotel. This stay I get triple miles right? But if say 5 weeks later I stay at a different Marriott hotel will I get triple miles for that stay also?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Miles program
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

vf84

Affirmative.  Consecutive nights at the same property by definition are a 'stay'.  If you check-in to the same property for a couple of nights for the duration of the promotional period, each 'stay' will count.  Sounds like you already have an idea on where and when to spend those mega miles, so enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...