This discussion is locked
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 8, 2016 4:28 PM by deannad RSS

2016 Birthday Elite Night Credit

frente89 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Who do I talk to?  I received my email offering the Elite night credit, however I never did get the credit.  I don't see any contact info on the site to direct this question.

A little help for a friend?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2016 Birthday Elite Night Credit
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi frente89,

I've gone ahead and sent you a private message. We are aware of an issue with our system undergoing an update. Once the update has been completed, all Elite Night Credits will be added to members accounts. We currently do not have a timeline on this, but will be sure to keep you posted. Once you send me a message back with your Rewards number and birthday, we will make a note that your credit has not been added and follow up once the system is working again.

Here is a link to another thread where there is a greater conversation on the topic:

Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...