1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 25, 2016 2:25 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Oceana Palms @ Singer Island, FL - Marriott Vacation Club

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I are headed to Oceana Palms on Singer Island, north of Ft. Lauderdale, end of this month to stay for week using our Marriott Vacation Club "Destination Points". This will be our first visit here.

I've previously invited replies from others who have stayed here, but would appreciate anyone who has recently stayed at the Palms to send comments, suggestions. We booked 2 BR villa in "Sunrise Tower" (beach front), so we're looking forward to having wonderful seaside view from our room and balcony.

We recently signed up for 90-minute property review while staying at Hilton Head Island; however, after hearing from sales team of all the discounts and bonus opportunities we decided to stay with our present point package. Was there high pressure to commit? Yes, especially now that MVC has acquired access to high-value, spacious, multi-bedroom beach houses,all of which require substantial more points that we have, but we declined.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marriott Oceana Palms
  • Re: Oceana Palms @ Singer Island, FL - Marriott Vacation Club
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I have stayed on Singer Island a few times over the past couple of years to use up expiring miles. There are two properties, the Oceana Palms and Ocean Pointe.

Both are very good resorts but I think Ocean Pointe has a slight edge because parking is simple in and out parking lot. The Oceana has a multi-story parking garage which typically results in driving a huge circle up up up, only to find narrow spaces.

Oceana is a high-rise building while Ocean Point comprises of several low rise buildings. Both properties have great rooms, facilities and access to the beach.

There are plenty of good restaurants nearby and Clematis Street in Palm Beach should be one of your early stops for shopping and dining.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...