0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2016 6:10 PM by clebert RSS

Marriott Minneapolis Northwest (Brooklyn Park)

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed one night for a family event in the western suburbs.  Chose this property as it was the cheapest Marriott in town, including the FFI, SHS, and CY properties, and I needed one more night to max out my summer bonus promotion.

Overall it was very good.

CL closed but we got vouchers for breakfast in the restaurant which was a good and comprehensive buffet - bigger than what you'd expect in the CL and more/better offerings and more upscale than the typical FFI/SHS buffet, plus a much more upscale atmosphere in the restaurant with coffee service to your table.

All of the rooms were suites which were spacious and provided a buffer for sound coming from the open atrium.

Plenty of parking.

Small indoor pool - nothing fancy but the kids enjoyed it.

Easy to access from I-94 or highway 169.

Standard Marriott furnishings and everything was in good condition and modern, although the property has been there awhile.

We only paid $83, so it was a real bargain.

Not close to downtown or Mall of America, so you'd need to drive for touristy stuff. 

Good service.

Would stay again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Minneapolis Marriott Northwest

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...