6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2016 1:07 AM by mav RSS

Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel

jlbarone3 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have a reservation in late November at this new property. Today I noticed my reservation now says: "Please Note –  This hotel does not currently participate in the Marriott Rewards program. Contact hotel if additional details required."

Anyway a Mod can look into when this property will be incorporated into the MR portfolio and participate in MR Rewards? I'm surprised it's even bookable on the website. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

We can certainly look into this for you; could you please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and the reservation number for this booking?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mav Platinum

Hello Andrew,

I p.m. you also. I have a reservation there also. Can you please help?

Thank you.

Maria

mav Platinum

Wondering if anyone here has stayed at this hotel. I will be here in about 1 and a half weeks for 1 night and wondering if the internet and breakfast is complimentary for Platinum members. Odd how it is on Marriotts website to book if its not a marriott yet.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Haven't stayed here, but have stayed at Marriott Hotel near Charles de Gaulle - hotel provides shuttle to/from airport also.

mav Platinum

Thank you for the info., but I booked a non-refundable rate

mav Platinum

I just stayed here this past Monday night. Our flight from the USA landed at Terminal 1, and the hotel shuttles leave from terminal 2, so head over there after landing and follow the signs to hotel shuttles.

The guy who checked me in was very pleasant, gave me a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite and internet. I thanked him and very politely asked about breakfast and he gave me that complimentary also!  The room itself was large and very nicely layed out. The toilet was in a separate room from the shower, there were 2 closets, a sitting area, desk, a king bed, and a bureau , small round table and 2 chairs. The room was also angeled quite nicely. Breakfast was buffet.

I forgot to mention that after the guy handed me the keys I gave him a nice tip for the wonderful upgrade and breakfast, and  I must say he greatly appreciated it.

I had no idea what to expect because when I booked this room I had just assumed it was a Marriott since I booked it on their site, and was pleasantly surprised by the nice benefits I was given. I am a Platinum member. I must say I really enjoyed my stay .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...