12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2017 1:14 PM by carat RSS

Registration - MegaBonus Fall 2016

danar Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I got an email on 8/9/2016 stating I could register for this promotion on 9/1/2016.  However, when I log onto my MR account, it says I don't have any new promotions.  See attached.

And this is the link on the Outlook reminder that doesn't work (get a DNS error):

http://rewards.joinmarriottrewards.com/PickYourBonus/en

What's up?  How do I register?

Dana

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Registration - MegaBonus Fall 2016
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I know that there is a Fall MegaBonus because I read about it here on Insiders.  Otherwise, I haven't even received an e-mail about this promotion, nor is it showing up under promotions in my profile. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

insertcoffee Platinum

danar  muppetwrangler

SEe this link, where it has been much discussed, and was an exclusive announcement from Marriott Insiders. All is explained...

Also, the promotion does not officially begin until 15SEP2016, stays are not retroactive, so you have plenty of time to register.

Insiders, First Time Ever! Pick Your MegaBonus® – up to 50,000 Points

(^^ corrected link above)

danar Gold 2 Reviews

This isn't the promotion I was referring to - it's a new one that was supposed to start on Sept. 1st.  And there's no place to sign up for it.

insertcoffee Platinum

Link has been corrected in my post.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

insertcoffee, the announcement surely was very exclusive as I never received it.  Also, the link you posted isn't to the Fall MegaBonus, but to the Spring one that ended May 15, and in that nothing is explained.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi All - insertcoffee has provided great information about this new promotion. It is different from promotions past where it is not showing up in Promotion Central until the official start date of September 15th, even if you have already registered.   To register for this promotion, follow the link provided in the below thread, it will prompt you through the registration process. (Pretty sure this is the link insertcoffee meant to provide.)

Insiders, First Time Ever! Pick Your MegaBonus® – up to 50,000 Points

danar Gold 2 Reviews

Thank you!!  This is the link I was looking for - and I'm registered.

Have a great day.

Dana

bigmrm Platinum

No problem, I'll wait until the 16th. But note the registration link says the promotion can take up to 48 hours to appear on the account. The Marriott CSR said it can take up to 24 hours to appear. When I registered and didn't see it on my account a few days later I tried to register again and was told it I was already registered and to please wait up to 48 hours for it to appear on the account. Lots of confusion here but I trust it will work out.

insertcoffee Platinum

Thank you, carat-- I've corrected that link in my post.

A pity all of these threads are not consolidated-- or that people do not search for them--- so we could alleviate having to link to the threads which have the answers within them.

mc3 Gold

Hi Cara,

I clicked on the link for this mega bonus promo and selected the 10,000 pts back months ago. Now that we have a reservation for this week I do not see it in promos or profile as earning for the stay this week. I don't understand why it is not showing. Please help any way you can. Thank you so much!

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I can totally help and have reached out for additional details via direct message.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...