0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2016 9:20 PM by ukgirl RSS

Niagara falls marriott falls view

ukgirl Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There are some marriotts that have outstanding customer service, I generally try to stay in marriotts or JW. If something goes awry the manager will comp a meal or parking or just something to assist with making amends. But this hotel! A nightmare! Marriott classes it as an 8 probably due to its locations and interior etc which is very nice indeed. But the customer service is non exsisent, do not go there!  I had a night mare getting my room, a nightmare checking in, lost my flights due to room change dates (long story) ended up having to drive 12 hours for a two day trip. And the manager was very obnoxious and told me I was lucky to have an upgrade (given to me due to my rates going up through no fault of my own) and it I wanted to check in before 3 then I could have the basic room (I asked to checkin early after driven 12 hours, it was 1300) and it got worse from there, I had to ask for a roller way as they put in a one bed with 2 children and it took 3 calls all day to get it. Instead of apologizing or offering service they question everything and imply and resist blame. The rooms are paper thin as well. Not sure what the marriott niagara spa and resort is like at 6740 up the street but this one stay away from, they even wanted to charge me for water and refused to give me 10% in the shop with my marriott credit card?? Awful and the manager never followed up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
marriott niagara falls

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...