1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 4, 2016 10:31 AM by carat RSS

Fast Track

denisej Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I was told you can fast track to Platinum from now until Feb even if you already fast tracked to Gold within 12 months. Is this true? If so, can I fast track to Platinum?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fast Track
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi denisej.  Welcome to the Insiders forum!  My name is Cara and I am one of the Community Managers here.  Typically when it comes to the Fast Track promotions, members can only enroll in a challenge once every 12 months.  Also, members can only participate if they have been targeted with a promotion.  If you have not been solicited with this offer and have not participated in a status challenge within the last 12 months, you may be interested in the Platinum Status Challenge.  If you'd like, I can help check your eligibility and enroll in the challenge, just send me your Rewards number via direct message. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...