3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2016 11:00 AM by carat RSS

Playa Largo autograph collection

asteris Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm planning a trip for our 10th wedding anniversary from the UK to New York staying at the Essex House (5 nights), then onto Florida staying at the Stanton for 6 nights before going onto Playa Largo for 5 nights, I get the impression the place has only just opened and was wondering if anybody has been here yet and if it's any good?

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Key Largo, Florida, USA
  • Re: Playa Largo autograph collection
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Alas I camt help here other than to say imdi have a confirmed reservation here in April but the resort encountered construction issues and I eventually trasfeerred to the Stanton SoBe...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi asteris.  Sounds like a fun adventure!!  Taking a look to see if I can provide any additional information about the renovations.  Will circle back with my findings.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

After looking into this a bit further, we were able to find out the following in regards to the Playa Largo Resort & Spa:

Playa Largo Resort & Spa brings a new level of luxury hotel accommodations to Key Largo.The first new build in the Florida Keys in over 23 years. Perfectly situated on 14 secluded beachfront acres boasting sweeping views of Florida Bay. Guest accommodations will be reminiscent of old Florida with an Ameri-Caribbean aesthetic. Playa Largo will offer 154 luxury rooms, suites and Bungalows and one beach house with Florida Bay and eco-rich island views. With multiple restaurants, room and beach service, guests will enjoy a variety of epicurean delights. The outdoor/adventurer will our vast array of watersports, eco tours, diving & snorkeling, fishing and lounging. Nearby attractions include swim with live dolphins, glass bottom boat, sightseeing tours and unique island shopping. Playa Largo is a full service luxury global destination resort & spa.

Here is the web site for more information:

http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/hotel-information/fitness-spa-services/mthak-playa-largo-resort-and-spa-autograph-collection/

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...