2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2016 2:33 PM by insertcoffee RSS

Marriott Verified Guest Reviews

intltrojan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone,

After a less than satisfactory stay at a Marriott/Autograph Colleciton Location, I wanted to post a review to help continuous improvement.

It appears that not everyone gets to post reviews.

Marriott Verified Guest Reviews

How do I leave a review on Marriott.com?

You can only submit a review if you receive a Guest Satisfaction Survey following a completed stay at one of our properties.

How random is the selection of those who are asked to give a survey? I suppose a review can always be posted on TripAdvisor, but would't Marriott want to hear from anyone that cares to provide feedback?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Verified Guest Reviews
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi intltrojan.  When it comes to the post stay surveys, they are handled by a third party, so some times members will not receive them.  However, we'd like to make sure we pass along your comments to the Customer Care team.  I have reached out via direct message for additional details.  Apologies in advance for your frustrating stay!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Verified Guest Reviews
    insertcoffee Platinum

There is an open thread on this topic, which is currently being commented on.

You might find additional information here:

Re: Why don't I get post-stay surveys?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...