3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2010 7:45 PM by anadyr RSS

Fairmont gets in the game

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Fairmont Hotels has come to the party, a little late, and is creating a place for travelers to share their stories, in an Insiders-like forum.

As an elite member of the Fairmont President's Club I get tons of email offers for great deals in cold places, but this is the first time they've actually set up an on-line community.

While Fairmont is a smaller brand these kind of communities serve to share experiences among folks who spend a lot of time away from home

• Re: Fairmont gets in the game
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping, 

Thanks for the information!

I used to stay at the Fairmont in New Orleans and Philly.  Really had great times, but it has been a long time.

Thanks for the information!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Did you see where the Ritz, Las Vegas is closing?

High end hotels are in challenging times.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I did see that Lake Las Vegas Ritz was closing --hard times in the high end hotels for sure.  We've had a bunch of defaults here in CA of major places (few Marriotts thus far).  I would not be surprised to hear of a nearby Four Seasons going under--just speculation--but it's never full and very pricey.

Thanks for the post

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...