3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2016 7:55 AM by laurac RSS

Javier is the Best in Town

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There are many things to love about the Newport Beach California Hotels | Newport Beach Marriott Bayview, but what keeps me coming back is their omelette chef, Javier.  Each year, he makes us the best omelettes of any Marriott I've ever been to, and when I say the best, I truly mean, THE BEST.  They are simply divine.  He always has fresh, perfect avocados standing by, and opens a new one with each omelette and extracts the slices, artfully fanning them onto the omelettes in one swift, effortless motion.  He always has a cheerful smile for his guests, even though busy, and never seems tired or bored of his tasks. 

Here's something else that he does to delight his young guests:

imagejpeg_c0.jpg

As I was checking out of the hotel, I casually asked the associate (who happened to be the rooms control supervisor), what he thought of Javier, the omelette chef.  The immediate response was an affirmative, "The Best.  He's THE best in town."  I absolutely agree.  He's great for guests, great for business!  He deserves to be recognized.  I would love to see Javier receive Marriott's Spirit to Serve award, as Javier truly does have a Spirit to Serve.  Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Newport Beach, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
  • Re: Javier is the Best in Town
    mustanggt Platinum

It is always nice to meet someone who takes pride in what they do.  He has my vote!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

AZDesertRat Platinum

Thanks for the great report and information.  Javier has my vote too, sight unseen.  Already planning to get there with grandkids after seeing the pancake.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, pluto77, thank you for sharing! On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...