3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2016 8:20 PM by homoviator RSS

A nice touch at the LAX Renaissance

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As I was returning to the Renaissance LAX yesterday afternoon, I was greeted in the lobby by a smiling staff member serving sangria (and the sangria was tasty and refreshing) to guests entering the hotel.

A nice touch.

Additional kudos and recognition for Christina T, the property's Guest Services Supervisor ,for warm and responsive communication and follow-up before, during, and after my stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Los Angeles, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
  • Re: A nice touch at the LAX Renaissance
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

One of the best Marriott hotels I've ever stayed at from a standpoint of feeling welcome home.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

ssindc, I agree that the Ren LAX is great.  We stay there when flying to/from/through LAX.  My kids are still raving about the chocolate layer cake they serve in the restaurant.

homoviator Platinum

I stayed there last year and after my first visit, I went back a week later.  The weekend breakfast is amazing for gold and plat members.  If you need a hotel near LAX, this is a great choice.  Give yourself a bit of extra time to get to the airport even though it's so close. We had to wait for a couple of buses since the first one that came couldn't hold all of us waiting.  But that may have been unusual.  Regardless, we'd happily go back.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...