65 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2017 11:32 AM by iahflyr RSS

Upgrade denied because points stay

100nightsplus Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently checked into a Courtyard in NY. I was booked in a standard king but being a lifetime platinum member, I asked if any upgrades were available. They guy at the desk said they just had a suite cancel and I would get it. He tried to switch it, but the system denied it because I was staying on points and not a paid stay. They called Marriott and apparently were told that the only way to be upgraded was to be comped for the night. When I GM came out, she told me the same thing. I checked into the room and called customer care. They said that was NOT true, that it didn't matter how I booked the room, if an upgrade became available, I could have it. The customer care person called the GM, and was told the hotel was sold out (which it wasn't because after I argued with her, she said she would put me the suite, "to keep me happy".) Has anyone else run into this issue? Does anyone know what the benefit policy is? Are we not allowed to get an upgrade on a points stay?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
upgrade
  • Re: Upgrade denied because points stay
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

No I have not run into this type of issue, but am sure some other Insiders have.  Yes you are allowed to be upgraded on point stays. 

You probably should have one of the Insider Moderators like deannad, lindseyh, melissaerb, carat or AndrewT look into this further and help the GM of the property learn from it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

YogiB Platinum

I've even been upgraded as Silver Elite when I had a redemption stay at a Fairfield Inn (with a free night certificate, but the system uses the same way to reserve those redemptions).

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I think there may have been some confusion here.

It is possible on checkin to request a free room upgrade as a benefit of Platinum. Free upgrades are pretty much at the discretion of the property. The property can upgrade you to any higher level room including one of its suites but it is important to emphasise again that this is not a revenue generator but a goodwill gesture to a Plat.

Another way to a suite upgrade is to buy your way there. If you've reserved a cash room that can be done in 2 ways, one way is that the clerk upgrades you via the website inventory. The other, more usual way is that the clerk quotes an upgrade price, you agree and you're good to go. If you're staying on points then you could still upgrade with cash in what is effectively a private deal with the hotel or use points if the hotel posts point-upgrade options online.

I really can't tell what happened here, but I'm guessing the clerk decided to upgrade you but the manager tried to prevent it...

I was going to be given an available upgrade upon checking in, but once they tried to switch rooms in their system , they said they couldn't because I paid with points. The manager said she tried, but i guess that's the point. The manager simply didn't want too. Yes, I know how it works, as I have been on the road for over 30 years and platinum for a great many of those. BTW, the way I understand the benefit, it is not at the discretion of the hotel. If the upgrade is availbable, they are supposed to give it to you.

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

That's also my understanding!  Just remember that , the next time you're looking for a hotel in that area.  BTW I have found CY to be rather ungenerous with upgrades which is one reason that I rarely stay at them, anymore.

That's interesting. I stay in CY 2-3 times a week in my management territory. Almost always upgraded. This was a brand new hotel (3 months), where I had never stayed and they said they called Marriott and were told they couldn't override the system. So either a lot of bull, or just didn't know.

YogiB Platinum

If it were me, I would be very pragmatic: the hotel has full control, so if one way doesn't work in the system, they just have to try another. In any case, they program their door cards usually manually, so just punch in a different room number to make it work. Or, simply, give a compensation for platinum benefits not being available and with those points, purchase the upgrade (if that pleases the system).

Three turns right is also a turn left.

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

I have been upgraded more than once when paying with points.  Even when I have been silver. 

I have been upgraded to suites when staying on points with the same frequency as when paying  for the room with money.  I, virtually always,  receive an upgrade  regardless of how I pay for my room, . Marriott policy states  Marriott policy states:  "Based on room availability at check-in and limited to a Member's personal guestroom. Upgrades may include rooms with desirable views, rooms on high floors, corner rooms, rooms with special amenities, rooms on Executive Floors, or suites. All upgrades are granted on a space-available basis, as determined at the time of check-in. Upgrades are subject to availability and identified by each hotel.  Not available at Marriott Vacation Club® or The Ritz-Carlton Club® properties."

The policy makes no exceptions for rooms  paid for with points or certificates.  I would be most unhappy with the hotel and the manager.

emmitt Platinum

I had the same experience in a Courtyard in Portland. The front desk clerk was very helpful but her and her manger were unable to over ride the system to upgrade my room. They tried for over 20 minutes. I simply took the standard room and thanked them for their efforts. I'm not sure if it's a Courtyard specific issue or not.

blava007 Platinum

Sorry, but we are making the topic much more complex than it is.

The front desk and hotel manager have options and a lot of flexibility to select and give you any room they wish if it is NOT reserved or will be assigned to a different guest.  The guess registration computer system is not that intelligent and/or stringent where the front desk manager cannot select any room.  

sunsoaker Platinum 3 Reviews

I was just upgraded using a certificate. But they couldn't do it until I got to the hotel. The suite was available and they gave it to me.

emmitt Platinum

I'm not sure what you find complicated blava about people sharing their experiences? At the Portland location the manager even stated that the hotel was only 60% full and she would gladly upgrade us as platinum members. I'm not sure if the software or the user was the issue but there was definitely a willingness and an effort to upgrade on my points stay.

seachi Platinum

If it makes you feel any better, when using points I've been told several times "I could give you an upgrade now if you were paying for the room, but you're using points." I've heard those paying get priority over those redeeming points, but the experience I'm referencing are when there's empty suites sitting around (and a small chance they may be able to sell them...).

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

I have been upgraded, while using points, at:

Marriott Key West

Marriott Grand Flora, Rome

Brussels Marriott, Belgium

Philadelphia Marriott

Courtyard Boston North, Woburn MA

Renaissance Aix en Provence

mav Platinum

I have been upgraded many times when using points.  I will say, however, I have never stayed at a Courtyard, so maybe it's an issue on their end. One of my biggest upgrades was at the Renaissance  in Lucerne Switzerland in July of 2015. VERY nice! and unexpected since it was at the height of tourist season. 

guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

Just returned from a tour of Jordan and Dubai and used points for all my stays....was upgraded each time. Two were upgrades to incredible suites. No discrimination have I ever received when staying on rewards points.

insertcoffee Platinum

Sometimes the domestic experience vis a vis upgrades does not match the international experience.

Glad you were able to use your points on such an interesting trip--and enjoy upgrades on top of it.

How full were the properties, out of curiosity, given the time of year?

TThe Jordan Valley Resort was sold out during our stay, we had been upgraded to a corner suite overlooking the pools and the Dead Sea. In Dubai, the JW was extremely busy during our stay with 2 conventions happening...once again upgraded to a corner suite.

insertcoffee Platinum

That information makes your report even better.

Being upgraded, in a sold out hotel, when your stay is on points:  priceless.

Sounds like a great itinerary. I'm sure folks here would love to hear a report with specifics of your stay, should you wish to share and open a thread on it.

I am in the process of sorting through photos and information and hopefully within a couple of weeks I will post the first leg of this incredible journey. Thanks for the interest.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i have been upgraded on points stay at residence inns and FS marriotts but there was this one time when i used my credit card cert to book a night at a courtyard and i didnt get an upgrade because they were unavailable (which i doubt it because the parking lot was empty throughout the day) Hopefully ill be able to get upgraded on my trip to Maui even though its using points.

superchief1 Platinum

I've been upgraded several times on points stays, including the CY City Center in Portland (1 night). However, my last point stay was over a year ago, so the 'brand standard' policy may have changed. In the past, I always included in my reservation notes 'platinum upgrade would be greatly appreciated', but there is no longer an option to put this note in reservations. Now, I try to call the property about 2 weeks prior to my stay and make my upgrade request. I'll be at the Renaissance Clubsport in Walnut Creek in two weeks, so I will see if receive an upgrade.

psudad, I was also upgraded at the Marriott Key West Beach resort for a 7 night stay. That was the best upgrade I ever had.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

superchief1 The place to put the notes is after you select your room (2) Your requests. There's an option to edit request which will pop up a window to request any early check ins, arrival time, ect and at the bottom it has "any special requests or needs?"  Thats where you type your request for an upgrade. I always use it and at check in they confirm that they saw my request and have been upgraded. Hope it helps.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Have been upgraded many times on points but less so at CY. I have never ought of putting the upgrade request on the " other special requests " . Since it is difficult to get the hotels e mail address to make the request this may be worth a try

crashrit Platinum 1 Reviews

CYs have been coming a long way to living up the marriott brand - hell, a few years ago, every survey i filled out said "Dump Courtyard and give them to holiday inn express" - but recently ive been impressed.

I'm no great fan of Courtyards, but I don't dislike them either. With only the arrival points and market item elite benefits are near non-existent and in the few markets I stay where there are CYs once I build in the cost of breakfast or the extras of a full service, CY finds itself out of the running. As for Holiday Inn Express (HIX), I really like them, good room, built in desk, free breakfast all wrapped up in a cheap price, whats not to like? For my forthcoming 17-night trip, despite being an option on 12 nights CYs ended up with only one, beaten out by the value offered by RI, SHS, FS and Autograph - and HIX!

alwweb Platinum 4 Reviews

I wish that the people high up at Marriott over the Courtyard brand and those in Marriott Rewards would understand that they are losing a lot of us to other brands when a Courtyard is the only Marriott option.  I get a semi low fixed food per diem and adding breakfast into the mix means I am paying out of pocket a lot.

As gold or diamond on Hilton, the Hilton Garden Inn breakfasts (hotel in my opinion is marketed at the same level as Courtyard) are included as a reward benefit.  If Marriott did the same for Courtyard, I would change.  On a 5 night stay (which I frequently do), I get one market item rather than breakfast every day.  Who thought this was a good idea?

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I have been upgraded on points several times, it hasn't been an issue at all. Sounds like the GM was being an obstacle instead of being an ambassador.

platbrad Platinum

For the more successful on getting upgrades here, how do you ask for it?  Or have they just given it to you?  (edit) After writing this I just ready superchief1's response earlier which I will try... but any other ideas are helpful.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

if i been to a hotel already, i put in the request box for the room i prefer (or similar). If i havent, i just put "UPG appreciated if AVL. Thanks" (since it limits the number of letters) I check on the app before check in to see if i got the upgrade. If not, i check in at the desk, chitchat a bit, and ask if there are any upgrades available without sounding demanding. Ive been upgraded in over 90% of my stays, even as a silver.

todzwif Platinum

What do you mean you check on the app to see if you got the upgrade?  How do you do that? 

Also, I just stayed at Marriott Beach Club in Kauai on points and was upgraded to an oceanview room. 

todzwif,

You can check either on the Mobile App or online in your Rewards Account by looking at your upcoming reservations.  View the reservation and look at the type of room you have, of course you need to know what type of room you originally booked to know if you have an upgrade already processed.  If you do it would be wise to print that out and take it with you just in case something happens and the hotel doesn't show it.

I have never seen my room type change in either the app or online, even when I had been assigned a room with an upgrade.  The last time I checked was this summer (Renaissance in OKC), so is this something new or only certain brands?

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Hard to say if it only happens with certain brands. I sometimes take a look at my reservation a day or two in advance of my stay, which is when I've encountered this in the past. Most of the time I don't even think about checking. I remember doing so before a couple stays in Hawaii and twice learned I had been upgraded before I arrived (on both a paid and a points stay). It's easy to tell when you get moved from a mountain or city view to an ocean view. Most of the time I find out I've been upgraded at check-in.

Go figure, I just had this happen after saying I never saw it.  I checked my Marriott stay starting tomorrow and my online reservation has it as a concierge level 1 suite when I booked a normal king room.  The Android App isn't showing anything, but this is kind of cool.  It saves me from embarrassing myself by asking for an upgrade when I'm already in the top room type.  Thanks for the heads-up about this.

I never should have jinxed myself. Even though my room type showed Level 1 Concierge Suite in the web browser after I had signed in on the Android App, when I got to the hotel, I had been downgraded back to the room type that I had book.   I'm sorry, but once it has been updated in the system where the client can see it, it should not be taken back away. Not a great start to my stay.

seatexan Platinum

Did you mention this to them?  It happened to me in New Orleans at the JW.  I told the concierge after the fact as it was only one night and I didn't want to deal with the whole issue.  I of course got an apology, which was fine.  I don't think much else could have been done anyway.  Lucky for me Nola has a ton of other Marriott's for me to try out. 

I briefly mentioned when I checked in and they said I was on the 5th floor, and they said they would check to see if anything was available and they said there wasn't anything on a higher floor.  At that point, I didn't realize the room wasn't a suite at all.  When I called down to see if I could get a refrigerator since I didn't ask for one when checking in because I thought I would be going to a suite I mentioned it again.    They said they were sorry and would see what they could do about the refrigerator.  They did have housekeeping bring a refrigerator which was nice.

I now have a manager's email address due to late posting points from a previous stay and I plan on letting him know about it as well. I'll post if I hear anything back on it.

They have a great government contractor rate for a location I go to frequently, so hopefully we can work things out for a more consistent experience.

seatexan Platinum

I hope so too! thanks for the update!

YogiB Platinum

Next time, maybe you should make a print screen and show it as proof.

Nothing as disappointing as broken promises.

Thanks YogiB and SeaTexan.

I already heard back from the manager that I emailed and I am happy to report that they took this very seriously.  They are looking into what went wrong in the system, plus, they want me to reach out the next time I will be staying there so that they can make things right.  I was very impressed by how this was handled which is good since I have two more stays coming up in May and they are the preferred location for my client.

seatexan Platinum

ah thank you for the update! that is good news! I hope next time you stay, they make it up to you

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Points, promo certs, or paid. It shouldn't matter. I just used a promo cert at the Residence Inn Minneapolis at The Depot. Upgraded from a studio to a suite. I didn't even have to ask. That's how it's supposed to work. If a suite/upgrade is available, Platinums and Golds should be upgraded.

curiousone Platinum

Despite "policy" I am sure there are some properties that make a distinction between paid and points. I just spent the weekend at the Hilton El Conquistador Resort on points as a Diamond (from my Marriott Platinum match) and I was told that I could not even get a higher floor, let alone an upgrade. I was also relegated to the wing that has not yet been renovated. However, as a Diamond I was given free complimentary breakfast for my wife and I, anything on the menu. They had a very nice buffet, like you would see in a JW Marriott. I would not get the free breakfast at a Marriott "resort".

rdbinsider Platinum 4 Reviews

Yes you are eligible to upgrade staying on points.

I've received a ton of really nice free upgrades when staying on points and some that I didn't even request, they simply saw my Platinum and made the upgrade.  One location didn't have any upgrades left available by the time I arrived to check in and apologized up one side and down the other even though I said I totally understood and I knew it was only when available.  If I had really wanted it, I would have reserved it.

I had one time when I was paying at a Fairfield in Kansas and they said they couldn't upgrade me because I was staying for 5 nights and they only upgraded people staying at most 2 nights since there is still a chance they can sell the more expensive rooms for later in the week.  Really?

I've never been denied an upgrade because the stay was on points.  In fact, I have an upcoming stay on points and I've been promised a suite at a JW while on points.

Over the years I've been as likely to get a suite when on points as when paying cash for the room.

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

I think you might want to play the lottery. Never have I ever received an upgrade on a points stay, ever.

Well I've done the lottery but frankly found it's useless.

Upgrades on Marriott stays are however as common as on paid stays, that is to say 80% or more.

Just my redemptions this year and last have seen upgrades at

NYC Marriott Marquis to Times Sq view on concierge floor

Toronto Eaton Marriott to corner room

South Beach Stanton to Front Ocean View room -10 redemption nights!!! Huge balcony!!!

Hamilton Residence Inn, studio to 1-room suite

Talking of suites I've had upgrades to suites on redemptions at a couple of the English Country clubs, Peterborough, and utterly fabulously a bi-level Champs Elysees suite on a long weekend at the Paris CE Marriott.... unforgettable that one...Wow!!!

Maybe youre right, perhaps the reason I never win the lotto is that I'm using up all my luck on redemption upgrades

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I've received upgrades when staying on points.

erc Platinum

1) Has anyone else run into this issue?   Yes, and somewhat similar to you, I kept working with folks until they made the suite available (had it been one of the many nights where it didn't matter to me, I would have just informed the front desk folks of the policy and moved along - like most all of us do, including no doubt a veteran traveler like yourself).

2) Does anyone know what the benefit policy is?
    phc tourist posted the policy above and like you say, theoretically (or perhaps I should say, optimistically) if a suite is available we would get the suite (as opposed to just an 'upgrade')

Based on room availability at check-in and limited to a Member's personal guestroom. Upgrades may include rooms with desirable views, rooms on high floors, corner rooms, rooms with special amenities, rooms on Executive Floors, or suites. All upgrades are granted on a space-available basis, as determined at the time of check-in. Upgrades are subject to availability and identified by each hotel.

Unfortunately the above policy has so many potential holes in it, like Billy Clinton's "it depends on what the meaning of is, is"  who defines what the definition of available is?  If we are given a high floor room and a suite is available has the policy been followed? Since upgrades are 'identified' by each hotel, yada, yada, yada and so on and so on.

The reality I have found out there, is that for the most part, policies sometimes treated like suggestions, usually, but not always followed by the individual property. That's why forums like this are invaluable, because it provides the info for us to counter a misinformed or worse, an adamantly opposed, hotel employee (which still must be applied in focused fashion, like you did above).

3) Are we not allowed to get an upgrade on a point stay?
      I'm confident this is a rhetorical question from a veteran traveler like yourself, and as others have demonstrated, of course we are, but see Question 2 above.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

I was upgraded from a points studio 2queen room to a 2 bedroom 1king, bunkbeds suite (ocean view) which worked out perfectly at the Residence inn wailea for 5 nights. So points reservations can be available to upgrade but depends on availability.

vetraveler Platinum

Hi I just joined this forum yesterday. I didn't even know it existed. It is a shame that there are employees that put Marriott's reputation a risk when it so unnecessary! I will add our story below. Points are not free! It takes a great deal of money to get to the Platinum Elite level.

What has happened? Ira G Smith my husband is the member of record on this account. He is a disabled veteran who retired from Active Duty with nearly 30 years of service. On December 28 Ira was discharged from Womack Army Hospital after having had extensive back surgery.  We live in a rural area and decided to use our earned points and stay at a Marriott property in town and close to the hospital. Before we booked our stay we called several local properties to determine which one would be able to upgrade us to a suite. TownePlace assured us that if one was available there would be no problem. We are completely familiar with the complimentary room upgrade policy and that it is based on room availability at check-in and limited to a Member's personal guestroom. We know that upgrades may include rooms with desirable views, rooms on high floors, corner rooms, rooms with special amenities, rooms on Executive Floors, or suites.  All upgrades are granted on a space-available basis, as determined at the time of check-in. Upgrades are subject to availability and identified by each hotel. I then booked a room using our points. Upon arrival on the 28th Assistant Manager Dawn checked us in to Room 226 and was very understanding and kind. Ira was still heavily medicated and in pain. She quickly put us in to a two bedroom suite. We were informed that there were ongoing renovations and that she could not guarantee that after this past Tuesday January 3rd there would be a suite available. This was due to the progress of the renovations and whether they were down to the second floor. Everything was going well and everyone was super to us. That was until about noon Monday January 2nd when we received a call in our room from the front desk informing us that was had to move ASAP. Ira was confused so I went down to the front desk to determine what was happening. This is where things went HORRIBLY wrong. The young man working the desk was Devin. He was condescending and unapologetic. I explained to him that Dawn the assistant manager had given us the room until the next day with a possibility that it could be extended if the renovations we not yet to the second floor. Devin informed me that we had two choices #1 move to another room or #2 be charged regular room rates for the suite with points not an option. I had one more choice he did not mention and that was to leave, however Ira's condition did not make that an option. We had arranged to have someone come Tuesday to help us move, if we had to at that time. Unfortunately on Monday we had no help. Ira could move nothing, so it was all on me to transfer our belongings before the 3 o’clock deadline we were given. I am still suffering from the aftermath of this activity. If I had the ability Devin would not have a job at any Marriott property.  We have NEVER be talked to or treated in this manner or anything even close, in our many years as Marriott members.

The thing that has me so upset is not just that Ira was treated shabbily as a veteran in a military town, but the manner in which we were talked to. When I make our reservations and those of other company members during the year I have many choices in hotel chains to choose from. I always look for Marriott properties first. The points that we have used for this stay are not “free” it takes many paid days to get enough points to stay one night. We are not a charity case at someone else’s expense.

I hope that someone at Marriott reads this and is as outraged as we are!

Well I for one think someone at Marriott should read this. Your treatment sounds awful to me and I hope one of the sites Marriott moderators, carat, AndrewT or our community manager NathalieF can attempt some kind of service recovery for you.

As a British Americophile who's father stood shoulder-to-shoulder with your navy in the Med during the Cold War, whose grandfather fought side by side with your army in the Second World War and whose great grandfather served in the trenches with your dough-boys in the First World War I know freedom is not free and I would like to thank your husband for his service to freedom which is our countries common (and most important) cause.

nationwide Platinum

vetraveler, first off, thank you for your husband's service to our nation, and for your family's service and sacrifice too.  As a fellow veteran, I understand it takes the entire family commitment to make it work.

Welcome to Insiders - we are glad you found us!  As to your story, I am appalled by the treatment you received on your recent stay.  You did everything right in your upfront coordination with the hotel.  Did you have a follow up conversation with the manager after the confrontation with Devin?  I have to think they would love an opportunity to make this right. 

As Bob suggests, the team of moderators here can capably assist in making this better for you, despite the damage already having been done.  I don't think the good soldiers of Ft Bragg would think to highly of an establishment that treated a wounded warrior poorly.  Please do keep us apprised as you work the situation toward resolution, as we'd love to know that they are willing to right a wrong. 

vetraveler Platinum

The hotel manager contacted us today and offered us 5,000 points. I told her to keep it. It was another insult from her property. Considering it was 15,000 points per night and it was almost a years worth of our points 120,000 to stay the time we did. Points are not "free".

vetraveler Platinum

UPDATE don't expect that as platinum Elite you will receive good service!!! A week after the event that started this all we received an offer of 5,000 points from the hotel manager, we are insulted. Considering it was 15,000 points per night. We spent almost a years worth of points to stay 120,000.

She says she called our room Thursday 3 days after we were thrown out of our original room. While the phone did ring it stopped before I could answer and no message was left. I will assume it was her. She then sent us an email later that day. We heard NOTHING form her until after 5 today Monday one complete week after the incident. Someone needs to send her and some members of her staff a copy of Marriott"s Business Conduct Guide.

Needless to say we will NEVER stay there again.

sjohn26 Platinum

I have experienced the "lack of upgrade" TWICE at the Residence Inn- Cedar Rapids South.  Despite a phone call to Marriott Customer Care and numerous e-mails between CC and the hotel GM it appears to be a "policy" of the franchise owner.  My awards room was a studio suite - I requested if an upgrade to a 1-bedroom suite is possible.  A flamboyant snooty desk clerk made numerous references to "this is not possible in a ResInn of THIS generation" - huh??  Yes it is a nice new ResInn - but don't act as iff this were the Waldorf - Thank You.

I have had numerous upgrades while on Awards at many locations.

According to Marriott CC - the franchise owner does not permit the upgrade.  I inquired why MARRIOTT allowed this insulting treatment and received no response.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Very sorry to hear about this, sjohn26. Could you please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and reservation number for this stay (or stays) so that I can share this with the appropriate team for review?

pilam76 Platinum

That is weird, I stayed for 9 nights last year at the Residence Inn Central Park in NYC all on points. Did not pay one single dime and I emailed the GM a week before my stay and he upgraded me no problem. Got an upgrade from a city view room, the lowest tier to a times square view room.

Since there are some hotel managers who will lie about this, it is up to us to boycott hotels that refuse to upgrade because we are on points.  I've never experienced it but if a manager tells me that he/she cannot upgrade me because I am staying on points, I shall complain to Marriott immediately.  It's just not right for hotels to change Marriott's rules.

The upgrade IS guaranteed if a room is available and it does not matter whether you are paying with cash or points.

Excellent point phctourist, guess bejacob or brightlybob should start a tracking thread of those places that refuses to upgrade cuzz of points.

IAHFLYR Why not start a thread, right here, so we can all keep track of places where we'd rather not stay?

I meant they could do the tracking thread on Insiders.....they are surely some of the best Insiders I've seen when it comes to keeping track of things.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...