12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2016 10:06 AM by Jsucool76 RSS

Eureka, I Have Found It

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As of today, my account shows my lifetime points balance, for the first time in quite a while.  In addition, it also shows my lifetime Gold status, for the first time ever,  (I have been lt Gold for a couple of years.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Eureka, I Have Found It
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

So glad to see, phctourist!  You can disregard my DM.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

j&c Platinum

Ours, too! Wonderful! Thanks for tipping us all off to the good news. C

nationwide Platinum

phctourist congratulations on the lifetime achievement and being able to see it to enjoy it! 

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

OK, I'm forgetting again. Where do I see the lifetime points? And why does Marriott make it so hard to find?

nationwide Platinum

John - just click the blue word "nights" under your total nights for this year on the My Account page.  It will show you your lifetime nights and points. 

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Great now go for platinum

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I've got more than enough points and am about 100 points from lt Plat.  If my health will let me do some normal travelling, I should get there late in 2017.

Jsucool76 Gold

Mine too are working. I'm a little out of proportion though. Need to fix that ratio. haha

LT points.png

shakennotstirred Gold 4 Reviews

+1  I seem to have settled into a similar trajectory (a long road ahead!):

• Lifetime Status
          • Nights                 211
          • Points       1,007,589

nationwide Platinum

Jsucool76 that really is quite an impressive ratio... over 5k points per night!  Wow!  We gotta get you into a few more Fairfield Inns buddy! 

Jsucool76 Gold

I live mostly in the Fairfield Springhill brands.

But I've earned a lot of credit card points. Sign up bonuses alone I got

140k from ritz

70k from marriott

And 100k from Marriott business. That is the bulk of my points right there. Haha.

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

So happy to see this again in my profile.

• Platinum Lifetime Status
      • Nights983
      • Points2,434,134

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...