5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2016 1:53 PM by phctourist RSS

Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace this weekend

dgerhart024 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am staying at the Renaissance Baltimore Harbor place hotel this weekend for Fri and Sat night and going to check out 3 baseball games at Camden Yards.  This will be my first stay at a Renaissance property!  I have heard great things about this hotel so I am excited to see what it is all about.  The location looks perfect and I will hopefully get an upgrade to a harbor view room as a Platinum member.  With that being said, does anyone happen to know when the Club Level is open?  Will it be open at all during the stay (Friday at 4pm through Sunday afternoon?)  Also, do I need to do anything special to get into the club level as a Plat. member?   Does it work the same way as CL at Marriott where my room key will work for entry into the lounge?

Any recommendations on where to eat or visit while in the area?

Thank you for any help!  Enjoy the weekend!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Baltimore, Maryland, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
  • Re: Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace this weekend
    phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Excellent hotel!  Great location!  10-15 minute walk to Camden Yards.  Very nice CL.  I love this hotel!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dgerhart024 Platinum

Do you know if we will be able to use being there in 1-2 hours and staying until before the game on Sunday?  Will it be open at all?

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

It's available weekdays only.  I have always stayed there during the week and it was open before all night gasmes,  The offerings wee always sufficient for a real dinner.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

I did Orioles Park at Camden Yards two weekends ago (came out from California).  Very, very nice ballpark. There are a number of museums close by. I walked to Fells Point. Nice little area.  Dined in Little Italy. The lobster ravioli was yummy. Public transportation is fantastic.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...