8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2016 8:30 PM by nationwide RSS

Lifetime Points are posted again!!!!!

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

EOM

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Points are posted again!!!!!
    crashrit Platinum 1 Reviews

Finally! Yep mine are back

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mycatdixie Gold

Finally. ..It was there, but very difficult to find.  Thanks

jakethewhale Platinum 4 Reviews

The big question now is are these points numbers accurate? The points seem light and my total nights is definitely off from the beginning of the year. Anyone else have this issue?

yako73 Platinum

Where do you find the lifetime number?

nationwide Platinum

yako73, when you log into the Marriott website, click on the My Account page.  When it pops up, click on the blue "Nights" and it will provide you a summary of nights for the year, as well as your current Lifetime Points and Lifetime Nights totals.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...