3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2016 4:41 AM by brightlybob RSS

Jump in with Both Feet (TIPPLE Planning)

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Fellow TIPPLERs!

There were no Hawaiian shirts present, and we ( IAHFLYR and nationwide ) only collected one county today, but we had an ad hoc TIPPLE beverage committee planning discussion this afternoon North of Houston.  There were no decisions made, also no actions taken, but the bonds of TIPPLE fraternity have begun in earnest!  In the interest of discretion, we submit a flip flop photo as evidence.  Rest assured, a glass was raised for all TIPPLERS especially our esteemed organizing committee  brightlybob, bejacob !!! 

• Re: Jump in with Both Feet (TIPPLE Planning)
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Splendid as hoc, great drinks, great dude and even in the hurricane of water that showed up TIPPLE attire was fine. A great time with our FEATURED INSIDER nationwide and my neighbor. 

Not to worry boys (bejacob and brightlybob we did not toss you guys too far under the bus, yet)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

So far, my English counterpart and I are getting many thanks for organizing this crazy event. Along with that comes blame if things fall apart. Hopefully we've set the expectations low enough that everyone will be pleased with anything short of a complete catastrophe.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Now proper TIPPLE planning as we already know is none at all, so I'm glad to see that the only record of this meeting appears to be the empty bottles and that photo of your feet!

"Top TIPPLE planning men! Pip, pip, keep up the good work!"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...