2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2016 5:07 PM by deannad RSS

Just earned 100 Night Badge - No idea how its earned

keplertracker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Any one have any idea how the 100 Night Badge is earned?   I've been with MR for about 5 years and have definitely stayed more than 100 nights.   When I look at my MR lifetime status, I have over 300 nights accrued.   Upon my last stay, I earned the 100 Night badge just last week.  Anyone understand how these 100 nights are tallied?   It's a complete mystery to me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Just earned 100 Night Badge - No idea how its earned
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

The badges began in August 2014. When they started, users had to "opt in" to start earning badges. Only paid nights count, so you must have just completed your 100th paid night from the time you opted in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Just earned 100 Night Badge - No idea how its earned
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi keplertracker,

bejacob is correct in stating that the online badging system only counts activity made after a member opts in to badges. I have sent you a private message detailing your specific account activity.

Thanks!  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...