4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2016 5:14 AM by insertcoffee RSS

Hilton

iaskquestions Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Everyone!

Could anyone do a Hilton to Marriott brand match? I'm not trying to stay at Hilton that much as I like Marriott better, But just in case.. I would like to know what I should keep a look out for.

• Re: Hilton
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Just sent you a private message, iaskquestions!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iaskquestions Member

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean in that way, I meant as like

Courtyard=Hilton Garden Inn..

Not like a rewards match, sorry about that.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

peymanagement Platinum

sure, iaskquestions, I find Hilton brand about the same as the Marriott brand. In Europe I find the CL better  with Marriott. In North America about the same. I don't see a JW equivalent in the Hilton line. I find Garden inns to be superior to courtyards, the Hampton Inn is probably in that range along with the Fairfield. The Waldorf and the Ritz are the same category and depending where you are you will get a different opinion on which is best. I find Embassy suites far superior to Residence Inn, and a bit pricier, mostly because of the reduction with the mix. There are also some outliers that do not compare, Autographs, Homewood, etc.

insertcoffee Platinum

If you're looking for something like a spread sheet that spells out which brands for each are somewhat equivalent (I'm not really sure that is what  you are looking for as your post is not that clear), such as HGI = Marriott X, Marriott Residence Inn = Hilton X, etc., you can find that easily by Googling. Many such lists exist on the interwebz.

I don't have one ready made and this is a Marriott owned forum, so I'm not going to proselytise for Hilton here.

If that is not what you're asking for, please clarify your question so people can better help you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...