6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2016 6:36 PM by jamesdean RSS

Props to @carat, our MR Insider moderator

mjw48009 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just wanted everyone to know that I received tremendous help from carat, one of our MR Insider moderators.  I wish I could thank her supervisor directly.  I had an issue receiving credit for a stay in Italy (Marriott Grand Flora in Rome).  While being Platinum Premier and Lifetime Platinum, I wasn't able to get the support I needed.  So, as a lurker on these forums (I don't post much), I reached out to <carat> for help.  I don't know what she did but within a week or two I was fully compensated for my stay in Rome, as well as some goodwill bonus points.

Thank you carat.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Props to @carat, our MR Insider moderator
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Awe shucks mjw48009! Thank you so much for your kind words!! So glad we were able to get this figured out for you. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I am not sure that NathalieF would be called her Supervisor, but if so she now has been alerted to your post of yet another great piece of behind the scenes work these folks do for us.  Well done carat and thank you mjw48009 for bringing this gesture up for us all to see.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Thanks for sharing a great outcome!  Also if and whenever you might be interested, Marriott Associates can be nominated for the Spirit to Serve Award.  Here's the link:

Spirit to Serve

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

She is pretty special. Also quite successful in getting positive results for Insiders.

mustanggt Platinum

BRAVO!

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

Cudos to Carat, luv the dedication and support!!!

JD

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...