5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2016 9:34 AM by ppezzano RSS

If possible...

hikotheimer Member
Currently Being Moderated

If I become a member after checking in, is there a way to still get rewards for that stay? TIA

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Chapel Hill
  • Re: If possible...
    ppezzano Platinum

Yes this just happened with a coworker who traveled with me.  Just stop by the front desk and let them know your rewards number.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hikotheimer Member

Great!!! Thank you!!

insertcoffee Platinum

Definitely-- but you have easier sailing, and a virtual lock, if you do that while you are still checked in.

Have not heard success stories of persons who join MR after departure and try to get stay credit for a stay where they checked out before being a member.  They may exist, but I've not heard them.

ppezzano Platinum

I concur - you definitely want to do it while still checked in not after checkout.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi hikotheimer.  You've gotten some great advice from our fellow Insiders, insertcoffee & ppezzano!!  If you ever find you are missing a stay, feel free to reach out to one of the Community Managers, deannad, lindseyh, AndrewT, or myself.  We would be happy to look into it for you and make sure all eligible credit is added to your account. Welcome to Insiders!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...