2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2010 8:34 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marriott Census 2010

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How about having the Marriott corporation doing an emailed Census to a representative group of Marriott Rewards (MR) members early this year?  You've seen all those (expensive) ads for the US Census on TV and heard them on radio (even if you're not living in the US they're on the Internet as banners on some sites.)

This census of a portion (including all elite and non-elite levels, age groups, occupational status, location of residence, etc.) of the thirty million plus members  would do several things, all of which are valuable:

• Measure the feelings, desires and complaints of the MR membership
  • Establish baselines of support for various current   promotions.
  • Review past program changes in terms of perceived impact on MR members
  • Give MR members an opportunity to vent, compliment and suggest new things that would improve the MR program.

Comments?  Suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Census 2010
    taxman415 Platinum

Sign me up... I would love the chance to add my two cents worth...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Census 2010
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Interesting suggestion. Thinking expansively, inviting selected members to provide feedback and suggestions might be combined with a promotion that raises awareness about Marriott Rewards Insiders. 

Assuming an online form that requires validation with a MR# and e-mail address the last page might have a link to Marriott Rewards Insiders along with an incentive offer to receive 250 bonus points.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...