2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2010 2:06 PM by jerrycoin RSS

HOW TO CLAIM REWARDS

bud999 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I HAVE 500,000 POINTS. I WANT TO CLAIM 2 BUS CLASS AIR TICKETS TO EUROPE. HOW DO I DO THAT?? CAN ANYONE ADVISE???

THANKS IN ADVANCE---------- BUD999

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HOW TO CLAIM REWARDS
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

See this section of Marriott Rewards for a start to converting points to miles.  Hope your airline is a partner and good luck! 

PS--takes a little while (4-6 weeks) unless you're willing to incur (in some cases) an expedite fee.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HOW TO CLAIM REWARDS
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Bud,

Having recently done this on Delta, let me share with you that the flights and points required change HOURLY!

When I started looking for a bus class to CDG the end of April Delta was 200-250,000 Delta points each.  Just by checking daily the points required dropped to 150,000 each (AND I BOOKED THEN).  

Key, have your passport ready and stay on top of the changes.  You will want to make sure you book your flights exactly as your name appears on the passport.  One last thing, I am a big AMEX customer and they helped me with Delta as the flight and points required literally changed in the middle of booking the flight.

Good luck, and also be aware that some airlines are requiring less points on your trip than Delta.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...