4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2016 10:00 AM by iahflyr RSS

Margaritas?!?

Joal85 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I are looking at a marriott hotel near Miami. Any recommendations? Something with good parking accommodations and Bar.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Miami, Florida, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Miami
  • Re: Margaritas?!?
    insertcoffee Platinum

I don't know if you can edit your subject, but you might get more responses if  you change it, if you can, to one that is more about your question, like Recommendations for Miami Properties (with Parking and Bar) or similar.

HTH.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

I have to agree with insertcoffee... an edit to the subject line will probably yield a few more informative replies.  Additionally, I might point out that the margarita is not typically associated with Miami.  You might try a mojito or another Cuban inspired beverage.  Or, you can click the link below for 9 other options.  Have a great trip to Miami! 

Top 10 traditional Cuban drinks | Pototo Tourist Services

insertcoffee Platinum

Even the airport bars have good mojitos in MIA.

Unfortunately, OP, my stays in MIA have been for work or positioning for flights, so I don't have a good recommendation for you.

You might want to add when you are thinking of traveling, as that might affect the responses you get as well, and any other info you could share which will allow others to help you better.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

For me there is nothing good in MIA period.  Head to the west coast of Florida and enjoy the white sand beaches of the Gulf while having a few Ritas!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...