5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2016 10:01 AM by iahflyr RSS

Problems Posting Delta Location Tags

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Having just returned from Canada, and having stayed at two wonderful Delta properties, I have tried to post a few responses and intend to write more later.  That said, I cannot get Deltas to prompt in the location tag selections?  Anyone else tried?  Had success or otherwise? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Re: Problems Posting Delta Location Tags
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I know from time to time I've had problems getting a location to even show Marriott properties when attempting to "tag" them.  Other times if a location is new they do not show up either, but you'd think Delta would have been part of Marriott for long enough to show up in a list.

Could it be yet another issue that I will not mention?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

That's kind of what I'm thinking IAHFLYR ... either the Delta tags are as invisible as their Delta badge cousins, or they simply haven't loaded them yet.  It's unfortunate, if either is true, as we'd like to be able to share (and tag) discussions on the newest properties in the Marriott portfolio....  This only makes it harder for people to search for them.

nationwide Platinum

Bumping this question back up.... carat , AndrewT, NathalieF  ?  Is this just me, or do the Delta tags not yet work?  Should we add this to the list? 

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks nationwide for the tag - the Delta location tags have not been loaded into the Insiders system.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...